Peak Outdoor Throw Blanket
Woven with a multi-colored boucle yarn inspired by nature – tree bark, rocky beaches, desert landscapes – our Peak throw is ready for anything. Combined with a steep chevron weave, this boucle throw represents everything we love about being outdoors. Oh, and the yarn is made of sustainably-sourced, solution-dyed acrylic, so it can actually join you on your outdoor adventures without fear of fading or staining.
Luxuriously soft, fade-resistant, and handwoven in the U.S., Native Spun Performance throws bring comfort and style to your favorite spaces. This worry-free throw is machine washable and bleach-cleanable and will quickly become your new go-to blanket for every occasion – lounging at home, on a picnic in the country, at a chilly football game or on the deck of your boat. Where will you take your Native Spun Performance throw.
- End Finish: .75-inch rolled hem
- Inherently mold and mildew resistant
- Manufacturing Location: Handwoven in North Carolina, U.S.A
Details & Dimensions
- Materials: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic
- Dimensions: 46" x 72"
- Care: Machine wash, cold water, tumble dry, low heat. Remove promptly. Household bleach can be added to the wash if needed.
For in-stock products, please allow 2-3 business days for order processing and 1-2 weeks for transit. If this item is on backorder, please refer to the restock date shown above.
For more information see our Shipping + Returns.