Porto Vecchio | Fig & Sea Salt | Large Candle
Honoring the stylish port of city of Porto-Vecchio, a natural harbor on the mountainous French island Corsica, this candle is a breath of fresh air. Ordered by the governor of Genoa in 1584, all landowners were required to plant a fig tree each year. With its exceptional sunny and dry climate, Corsica produces some of the highest quality figs in the Mediterranean. Our Porto-Vecchio fragrance boasts a distinctive blend of fresh aromas with top notes of ripened figs followed by a pinch of sea salt which adds a touch of crispness. Let this candle energize and refresh your spirit while it transports you to the warm sunlit shores of the Mediterranean.
Our sophisticated candle collection is an extension of our obsession for travel and exploration. Each essential oil candle has its own story, each unique in its artisan craftsmanship. No different from our sustainable products and our attention to detail, each component of our candles is thoughtfully chosen ensuring a luxurious result. Our candles contain the finest essential oils created in Grasse, France, the perfume capital of the world. The essential oils are hand mixed with a blend of high-quality mineral and vegetal waxes. This customized blend, along with a cotton wick, guarantees the candle’s longevity, keeps the scent powerful each time you burn it all while providing an elegant and smooth appearance. Our candles are made to burn longer than most traditional candles, and if burned correctly, can last up to 100 hours.
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Mineral and vegetal wax blend
- Cotton wick
- 100 hours burn time
- 35.3 ounces
Details & Dimensions
- Materials: Mineral and Vegetal Wax Blend, Cotton Wick
- Scent: Fig Leaf and Sea Salt
- Burn Time: 100 hours
- Weight: 35.3 oz
- Care: Before you light your etúHOME candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly. The first time you burn your etúHOME candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This sets the candle memory and will help your candle burn more evenly the next time. Keep your luxury candle lit for 2-4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output and longevity. After blowing out your etúHOME candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- In order to preserve your candles in their original condition, it is important you store them in a dry and cool environment. Ideally, this means room temperature or lower. Higher temperatures will cause candles to soften, bend or melt entirely.
For in-stock products, please allow 2-3 business days for order processing and 2-4 weeks for transit. If this item is on backorder, please refer to the restock date shown above.
For more information see our Shipping + Returns.