Milton Trestle Dining Table
The Milton Table is both stately and intimate - a subtle and unique combination. The columned "X" trestle creates the stateliness. The top's long, narrow profile creates intimacy.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Kiln-dried lumber is hand selected for grain and color characteristics. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Board-by-board finish process highlights the beauty of the wood. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Wood grain direction along the length of the table.
- The trestle table structure uses space efficiently. There are no table legs in the way when pulling up an extra chair.
- Hand-selected, sustainably-sourced, and responsibly harvested hardwoods from the Appalachian forest.
- 100% built in the USA by expert artisans and finished to order.
- Our catalyzed lacquer top coat finish is easy to maintain and resistant to household spills from water to wine.
- Solid hardwoods are a superior furniture-making material for so many reasons. Tops on our list: beauty, longevity, value, and the health of your family.
- Seats 6
All Sales Final.
Details & Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 40”W x 84”L x 30"H
- Distance between legs: 49.5”L
- Seats 6
For in-stock products, please allow 2-3 business days for order processing and 2-4 weeks for transit. If this item is on backorder, please refer to the restock date shown above.
For more information see our Shipping + Returns.