A buttoned down classic, Gerard dresses up any dining area. An exclusive vintage radio cabinet inspired knob called Dial defines the look. Drawers operate smoothly with just an easy push or pull.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Kiln dried lumber is hand selected for grain and color characteristics. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Board-by-board finish process highlights the beauty of the wood. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Hand selected, sustainably-sourced and responsibly harvested hardwoods from the Appalachian forest.
- 100% built in the USA by expert artisans and finished to order.
- Our catalyzed lacquer top coat finish is easy to maintain and resistant to household spills from water to wine.
- Solid hardwoods are a superior furniture making material for so many reasons. Tops on our list: beauty, longevity, value, and the health of your family.
Details & Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 19”D x 72”W x 36”H
- Top Drawer Interior: 15”D x 17.5”W x 5”H
- Middle & Bottom Drawers Interior: 15”D x 27.5”W x 7.5”H
- Hardware: Large Classic Knobs