Dartmoor Open Nightstand
Built low and long, the Dartmoor Collection scales to fit the architecture of a home. A plinth base keeps the linear aesthetic light and the drawers extra deep. Pulls are integrated into the drawer fronts adding just enough jewelry.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Kiln dried lumber is hand selected for grain and color characteristics. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Board-by-board finish process highlights the beauty of the wood. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Available in 24” and 32” widths.
- A plinth base, flush fitting drawer fronts, and slender edge pulls give our Dartmoor Collection products a low, linear aesthetic.
- Installed below the drawer box, undermount drawer glides contribute to a simple and clean appearance, rugged support of drawer contents, and a positive feel to drawer opening and a soft close.
- Partial extension drawer glides allow for access to the full depth of the drawer and contribute to product stability.
- Our strong, stable drawer boxes are made from solid ash wood and a solid ash three-ply bottom for a rattle-free fit.
- Dovetail joinery adds both strength and beauty to our drawer boxes.
- This product has passed UL Verified product stability program and complies with ASTM F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture.
- Product is shipped with tip restraint device and instructions for anchoring to the wall.
- Hardware: Edge Pulls in Polished Nickel or Burnished.
All Sales Final.
Details & Dimensions
- Hardware: Standard with Edge Pull
- Overall Dimensions: 20”D x 24”W x 22.5”H
- Drawer Interior: 17”D x 21”W x 7”H
- Open Cubby: 19.75"D x 22.5”W x 9.25”H
This is a custom-made-to-order piece. Please allow 2-4 weeks for production and 2-4 weeks for transit.
For more information see our Shipping + Returns.