Dartmoor Four Door Server
Style and storage. The Dartmoor Four Door Server offers two large storage bays. Each has an internal drawer and two adjustable shelves with a wine bottle cradle on one side and a flat surface on the other. A plinth base keeps all this utility light and accessible.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Kiln dried lumber is hand selected for grain and color characteristics. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Board-by-board finish process highlights the beauty of the wood. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush fitting door and drawer fronts give our Dartmoor Server a lighter and clean, architectural look.
- Four doors conceal two large storage bays each with an internal drawer and two adjustable shelves.
- Adjustable shelves feature a wine bottle cradle on one side and a flat surface on the other.
- Doors operate smooth, silent and sag-free on concealed hinge hardware.
- Drawers installed with undermount drawer glides that contribute to a simple and clean appearance, rugged support of drawer contents, and a positive feel to drawer opening and a soft close.
- Our strong, stable drawer boxes are made from solid ash wood and a solid ash three-ply bottom for a rattle-free fit..
- Dovetail joinery adds both strength and beauty to our drawer boxes.
- Partial extension drawer glides allow for access to the full depth of the drawer.
- Product is shipped with tip restraint device and instructions for anchoring to the wall.
Details & Dimensions
- Overall Dimensions: 20”D x 68”W x 36”H
- In-Cabinet Drawer Interiors: 15”D x 26.5”W x 4.5”H
- Behind Pairs of Doors: 18.5”D x 32.75”W x 32.25”H
- Standard with Edge Pull