Zag Outdoor Throw Blanket
A new take on an old classic, this complex twill becomes a double-width chevron on our double point draw. To elevate it even more, we’ve developed a multi-tonal Sunbrella® yarn to accent your favorite color family. If neutrals are your thing, it’s available in marble and granite, but if you love a punch of color, daylily or nautical might be more to your liking. Either way, it’s a stunning, and very usable, accessory for the place you call home.
Luxuriously soft, fade-resistant, and handwoven in the U.S., Native Spun Performance throws bring comfort and style to your favorite spaces. This worry-free throw is machine washable and bleach-cleanable and will quickly become your new go-to blanket for every occasion – lounging at home, on a picnic in the country, at a chilly football game or on the deck of your boat. Where will you take your Native Spun Performance throw?
- End Finish: .75-inch rolled hem
- Inherently mold and mildew resistant
- Manufacturing Location: Handwoven in North Carolina, U.S.A.
Details & Dimensions
- Materials: 100% Solution-Dyed Acrylic
- Dimensions: 46" x 74"
- Care: Machine wash, cold water, tumble dry, low heat. Remove promptly. Household bleach can be added to the wash if needed.
For in-stock products, please allow 2-3 business days for order processing and 1-2 weeks for transit. If this item is on backorder, please refer to the restock date shown above.
For more information see our Shipping + Returns.